Courses & Workshops
Shoden: First Degree Reiki
This is your introduction to Reiki and first attunement to the Reiki energy. You will learn about:
- What Reiki Is and How It Works
- The Origins of Reiki
- The Reiki Principles
- Reiki and the Energy Body
- Benefits of Reiki
- Supporting Techniques for Reiki Healing
- Reiki Healing for Self, Family, Friends & Animals
Okuden: Second Degree Reiki
Become a Reiki Practitioner by learning about the three Reiki Symbols (Focus, Harmony, and Connection) and how to use Reiki for Mental/Emotional Healing as well as Distant Healing.
Shinpiden: Third Degree Reiki
Become a Reiki Master/Teacher by learning about the Reiki Master Symbol, its meaning and application. You will also learn how to initiate others into Reiki using the attunement process.
This is a practical-based short course on how to use Reiki for pets and animals. You would need to have completed Reiki 1 and have a passion for working with animals. Practical training will be done with my own horses – an experience in its own.
Crystal Reiki Masters
Up until now you have informally combined the use of Reiki and Crystals, integrating your own personal experiences with crystals and including them in your treatments. With Crystal Reiki Master certification, you will have a structured way to perform, teach and attune others to Crystal Reiki, embracing the wonderful power of both these techniques. As a prerequisite, you must have completed Reiki Level 3 and Basic Crystal Healing.
Karuna Ki Reiki
Karuna Ki is the hands on healing art of loving compassion and a way to connect to this compassion and share it with all creation. There are several aspects of Karuna Ki Reiki which brings about a deepening of your Reiki experience and which include Healing, Meditation (Karuna Ki Do), and Chanting (or Toning). Karuna Ki healing uses this connection to the Way of Compassion to bring compassionate life energy into a person to heal and balance. This is an additional Master certification and you would have needed to complete Reiki Level 3 to continue with Karuna Ki Reiki.
Basic Crystal Healing
Crystals can be used very effectively as healing tools. In this course you will learn the basics of crystal healing and the use of these wonderful gifts in healing as well as in your everyday life. Topics covered include:
- How to choose your crystals for both personal use and for performing healing sessions
- How to clear, charge and programme your crystals
- Basic crystal healing techniques and how to use these techniques
- Crystal layouts and how to use them
Empath Coaching & Workshops
Many of us feel overwhelmed by the energies of other people and the world around us. Chances are that you are an Empath and what you are experiencing can be experienced as either a curse or a gift. Discover how to embrace this as a wonderful gift and become and Empowered Empath – use your gift rather that falling victim to it. You can learn this as part of a larger group or in a one-on-one coaching session.
Discover how to use your pendulum. The techniques of this workshop focus on the basic use of your pendulum for making decisions, both in your personal life and an effective and complementary energy healing tool. Learn pendulum basics as part of a larger group in a workshop or in a one-on-one coaching session.
Colour Magick Workshop
Colour is part of our everyday lives. We incorporate colours into what we wear, what we eat and what we surround ourselves with as a conscious or even subconscious way to express or even heal ourselves at a physical, mental, emotional and spiritual level. The aim of this workshop is to tap into the magick of colour and to look at ways of making use of colour on a more conscious level.
Terms & Conditions (unless otherwise pre-arranged):
- Payment for treatments on weekdays is required at least 3 days prior to the treatment date
- Payment for treatments on Saturdays is required at least the Monday prior to the treatment date
- Payment for courses is required at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date
- Bookings of treatments and/or courses are only confirmed once payment has been received
- No cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled prior to 7 days from course date, or 48 hours prior to treatment appointment date
- 10% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 7 days of course commencement date
- 25% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 48 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date
- 100% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 24 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date