Distant Healing Explained
During the COVID-19 pandemic, distant or remote healing is a wonderful and effective way to do a healing session.
As Lightworkers we know that distant/remote healing is possible and that it works. The concepts of quantum physics and “no time, no space” are accepted as the foundation of our healing work – we heal past trauma and karma, we take Shamanic journeys to the spiritual dimensions of reality and we seek guidance and healing in the various cosmological realms of the Lower, Middle and Upper Worlds. We tap into the Divine Source that is infinite and boundless. We transform and realign the energy of people and places, always for the highest good of all involved and based on the premise that energy flows where intention goes.
And given our current circumstances, distant healing work is ideal… Perfect, in fact. We can facilitate healing whilst observing and maintaining social distancing.
All ViTerra healing sessions can be done on a distant/remote basis and here is how it works.
Guided Introduction to Your Distant Healing Sessions
You can use this video to guide you into the relaxation and healing space that we will share during your distant healing session.
10% discount on the normal price of ALL treatments done on a Distant Healing basis
Terms & Conditions (unless otherwise pre-arranged):
- Payment for treatments on weekdays is required at least 3 days prior to the treatment date
- Payment for treatments on Saturdays is required at least the Monday prior to the treatment date
- Payment for courses is required at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date
- Bookings of treatments and/or courses are only confirmed once payment has been received
- No cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled prior to 7 days from course date, or 48 hours prior to treatment appointment date
- 10% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 7 days of course commencement date
- 25% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 48 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date
- 100% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 24 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date