An intuitive reading is a specific way to gain otherwise hidden information through the use of heightened perceptive, intuitive and empathetic abilities to give you clarity and inspiration for any aspect of your life. This can include love, relationships, career, finance, destiny, spiritual guidance, life paths and much more. This is NOT fortune telling, but rather accessing the Divine for guidance and insight.
Over the past few years there has been a significant increase in my ability and calling to do intuitive readings for clients. We are often faced with pressing issues, choices and questions in our lives, not knowing which way to go, what choices to make or how to proceed. Our guides and spirit guides are ever-present, providing clarity, guidance and insight. With an intuitive reading I become the bridge between you and your guides and can channel their messages and guidance to you and assist you to tap into the wisdom that lies within yourself to help you reach your fullest potential.
An intuitive reading may vary from being uplifting and very emotional to strange or off-putting and are just like any session you would have with a trusted adviser, a friend or a councillor. They are enlightening and not something to be feared as they come from a place of love… And love brings forth the light.
An intuitive reading is wonderful if….
- You want to feel supported, understood and reassured – whether you have questions about your career, relationships or life purpose
- You want to move away from fear and into a place of empowerment
- You want to understand what is happening in your relationships
- You want to feel confident about making an important decision you are faced with
- You want to be open to seeing the big picture of your life from a new, uplifting perspective
Readings are ± 1.5hrs @ R500
Terms & Conditions (unless otherwise pre-arranged):
- Payment for treatments on weekdays is required at least 3 days prior to the treatment date
- Payment for treatments on Saturdays is required at least the Monday prior to the treatment date
- Payment for courses is required at least 14 days prior to the course commencement date
- Bookings of treatments and/or courses are only confirmed once payment has been received
- No cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled prior to 7 days from course date, or 48 hours prior to treatment appointment date
- 10% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 7 days of course commencement date
- 25% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 48 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date
- 100% cancellation fee applies if booking is cancelled/rescheduled within 24 hours of treatment appointment or course commencement date