Over time chakras can become unbalanced, under-active or closed down, blocking the flow of life-force energy to the corresponding parts of the body. Some of the reasons our chakras can become unbalanced are due to stress, exposure to negative energy, psychic debris, an unhealthy diet and leading an unhealthy lifestyle. This can cause illness, disease, physical problems, tiredness and depression. You may find that you are affected with a negative attitude, have feelings of fear and doubt, feel out of touch with reality, unable to think clearly, get angry easily, feel unhappy for no reason, lack self-confidence and generally have a negative outlook on life – many of these problems have been known to show up in a person’s chakra system and aura before the symptoms become physically apparent.
When our chakras are balanced and we have the correct energetic flow through them it radiates good health and well-being. Chakras that are functioning normally will be open and spinning clockwise at a similar frequency to each other. Chakras that are over-active and opened too much can cause negative effects since too much universal energy is going through the body.
When your chakras are in balance, you will be:
- well grounded and in touch with your body
- in good health and vitality
- aware of your feelings without being ruled by them
- sexually content without being driven
- confident without dominating others
- compassionate and loving, yet centred and peaceful
- able to communicate feelings and ideas with truth and clarity
- able to sincerely listen to others
- imaginative and creative
- confident with you knowledge and wisdom
- comfortable with a personal spiritual connection
Maintaining the balance within your chakra system after a clearing and balancing session can be done by following the guidelines contained in the brochure You and Your Chakras